I am always was trying to find a way to get vegetables in to the little madam’s diet, and it isn’t easy. I tried this creamy vegetable bake, and while the first time she had it, she was a little undecided, I LOVED it! This with a couple of fried eggs is a great (if not a bit unusual, I know!) dinner!
400g mixed veg (I used Birds Eye Steam Fresh Farmhouse Mix)
1 small-medium potato
1 can mushroom soup (condensed)
1 tub cream cheese (approx. 250g)
100g grated Cheese
• Preheat your oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5
• Cook your veg as normal/as per packet
• Peel and cube your potato, then boil for 10-12 mins
• Place all of your cooked veg in an oven proof baking dish
• In a separate bowl, mix the whole carton cream cheese with the entire can of soup, pour it over your veg and stir so all of the veg is covered
• Sprinkle on your cheese and bake for approx 25 mins
You can use any veg you like with this recipe, so you can make up your own variations!
Rate this recipe:
Let me know what you think by dropping me an email.