This recipe was given to me by my good friend. Like me, she likes to give her sons the best possible good food diet, and these chicken nuggets are great! It is a real family recipe.
2 chicken breasts
60g plain yogurt
Sprinkle of herbs
• Preheat your oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5
• Cut the chicken breasts into nuggets (use a size to suit your child or family member)
• Coat the nuggets in yogurt
• Mix the herbs into the breadcrumbs and dip the chicken pieces in the crumb mix
• Bake in the oven for 18-20 mins (larger nuggets may take a little longer)
You can add various things to “flavour” your nuggets: garlic, parmesan cheese, parsley, mixed herbs, smoked paprika. I added 10g grated Parmesan cheese to my breadcrumbs and my little one loved it! So did I!
Rate this recipe:
Let me know what you think by dropping me an email.