Sometimes, dinner ideas don’t have to be that complicated. This basic recipe includes just 4 ingredients.
Skinless cod or salmon fillets
1 eggs, beaten
30g Parmesan cheese
Large sprinkling of black pepper (optional)
Large sprinkling of dried parsley (optional)
• Preheat your oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas Mark 7
• Cut your fish into finger sized portions
• Grind some black pepper into your bowl of breadcrumbs (as much as desired) and add the cheese and parsley
• Dip your fish fingers in egg, and then roll in your breadcrumb mix
• Place on a baking tray and back for approx 10-12 mins
• Serve with boiled new potatoes and cucumber sticks
You can make these fish fingers with any fish really, although you would need to adjust the cooking times accordingly. You could also stir in additional herbs such as paprika for an extra flavour twist.
Rate this recipe:
Let me know what you think by dropping me an email.